Designed In Sweden And Engineered In Great Britain: A Recipe For Success. The Uniti One Has The Potential Of A Paradigm Shift In Urban Mobility On A Global Scale!
It is easy to get easily distracted by the rather compact and cute looking all-electric Uniti One city car. However, before we do get distracted further, let us focus on the salient point: urban mobility!
Finding a sustainable and scaleable solution to urban mobility is one of the most defining challenges of society today. Cities like London, have far exceeded the infrastructure capacity envisioned by the Victorians, to include, public and private road transportation. London and many other cities across the globe are already at a crisis point and there is absolutely no doubt about this!
But the gravity of the situation is further compounded by the significant detrimental impact on health due to increased air pollution from internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles. An issue that it now gaining significant visibility and unprecedented headlines.
An ‘affordable and pragmatic’ solution that can reduce the bottleneck due to traffic congestion and also reduce harmful air pollutants, is simply a ‘much needed blessing’.
But it is not a problem isolated to developed European cities. Across Asia, the hallmarks of urban congestion and high levels of air pollution are readily visible. Uniti has the potential to truly make a significant contribution to a ‘better word’. It is indeed good to note that Uniti positions itself as a global solution ‘built for the world’.
We at e-zoomed congratulate the team at Uniti One, to have the bold vision, creativity and courage to seek a ‘realistically priced zero-emission solution’ for the urban mobility crisis.
Despite all the fear-mongering in relation to ‘range anxiety’, the reality is that the average commute in the U.K. is a mere 12 miles. The Uniti One is perfectly placed to meet this need and much more, given its range of up to 186 miles. The pure electric car could easily meet the needs of smaller households to include, school runs, trips to the grocery store and local high street, meeting family and friends and a lot more.
- Developed from ground-up on a dedicated platform to meet the needs of ‘daily urban commute’
- An ultra- compact zero-emission ‘city car’ that can accommodate 3 adults and has 155 litres of cargo space. If converted to a single seater then cargo space increases to 760 litres
- The battery electric vehicle is packed with technology to include the new Android Automotive OS platform
- ‘Affordability’ a key DNA in the value proposition to customers
- Emission-free range between 100 km and 300 km (WLTP) depending on EV battery option chosen
- Prices commence from £15,100 to include VAT and the U.K. government £3,500 plug-in car grant (PiCG). An additional £3,000 for the larger 24 kWh battery option
- Can be ordered in three body finishes: Scandium, Titanium, Graphite. The ‘minimalistic and uncluttered’ design is quintessentially Scandinavian and one we at e-zoomed applaud
- Battery warranty: 60,000 miles/ 5 years: 75% of battery capacity level
- Deliveries: 2020
Battery And Range
- Battery capacity: 12 kWh or 24 kWh
- Battery type: lithium-ion
- Range (WLTP): 100 km to 300 km
- Capable of rapid charging
Power & Performance
- 0-100 kmh: 9.9 sec
- Top speed: 120 km/h
- Torque: 85 Nm
We at e-zoomed are more than happy to assist you with all your EV needs to include:
- Compare and buy your next green car
- Compare and buy best electric car insurance deals in the UK
- Compare and buy best electric car breakdown cover in the UK
- Compare and buy green electricity for your home and electric vehicle
- Compare and buy best priced electric car charging cables and EV accessories
- Compare and buy best e-scooters!
- Compare and buy electric kick scooters
- Compare and buy an e-bike