A Global Market Leader In Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
e-zoomed Is Proud To Welcome EVBox As A Partner For Our EV Charging e-Store
Even though, EVBox is not a brand as well known as Tesla, the Amsterdam based ‘electric vehicle charging infrastructure and charging management’ company’s contribution to the fast evolving global EV market, is certainly, quite as impressive, as that of California based Tesla Inc.
EVBox was founded in 2010 with a clear vision: ‘a fully modular charging station that facilitates easy installation, maintenance upgrades, and above all, uncompromising quality and durability’. EVBox has a global footprint that few companies in the EV industry have achieved.
- More than 75,000 charging points powering EV drivers
- 700+ fast charging points
- 55+ countries
- 900 million electric kilometers charged in 2018
EVBox’s position further strengthened in 2017, with the acquisition of the company by ENGIE, the energy utility and global service provider. Very few companies in the EV charging infrastructure sector can claim the global dominance of EVBox. A number of competitors are at ‘early start-up’ stages.
EVBox is active across Europe, North and South America. The company has established operations in the UK, led by Jonathan Goose, UK Managing Director. e-zoomed is proud to be working with EVBox.
EVBox: Product Overview: One Of The Most Comprehensive Portfolio Of Charging Products In The Electric Vehicle Industry
EVBox portfolio of EV charging products, powered by intelligent software, is compatible with all types of electric vehicles and caters for multiple types of customers, to include:
- Home chargers
- Business chargers
- Fast chargers
- Public chargers
- Smart charging
- Charging management
- Charge cards
Few competitors can provide an offering as vast and comprehensive as EVBox.
Charging Your Electric Car At Home With An EVBox Charger Could Not Be Easier Or More Reliable: It Is As Easy As Charging Your Smartphone!
Though much has been discussed about EV public charging infrastructure in the UK, the vast majority of charging is done at home, mostly overnight. It is therefore imperative, as an EV owner that appropriate home charging infrastructure is installed. The benefits are numerous:
- Faster charging speeds
- Lower risk (remember charging involves electric current)
- Easy to charge (plug-and-play)
- Saving money i.e. smart charging
- Aesthetic design that is sympathetic with your environment
- A place to neatly and safely store EV cables
As part of the UK government’s strong commitment to ultra low emission vehicles (ULEVs) via the Road to Zero Strategy, the government has commenced a consultation process to mandate EV home charging infrastructure for new builds. Moreover, the government also offers an incentive via the ‘Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme’ of up to 75% towards home charging infrastructure. The government has so far supported up to 60,000 domestic chargepoints via the EVHS. As of July 2019, the government will only approve for the grant, home charging infrastructure that is smart i.e. ‘chargepoints must be able to be remotely accessed, and capable of receiving, interpreting and reacting to a signal’. All EVBOX products are compliant for the grant.
- 3 year manufacturers warranty as standard and CE certified.
- Design to evolve with every electric car now and in the future. No need to replace the charger. Just upgrade the cable and capacity.
- Charges up to 8 times faster than a regular outlet. Charging capacities: 3.7kW, 7.4kW, 11kW, 22kW.
- Intelligent charging management: the home charger connects to the ‘Hey EVBox mobile or desktop app’ to help you track your charging sessions (via WiFi or 3G). It also helps save money.
- Minimum maintenance: weatherproof and shockproof.
- You can choose between tethered and untethered (choice of cables of different lengths, along with cable holders).
- Certified installers.
Though the EVBox is compatible with all EVs, we list below examples of some battery electric vehicles (BEVs) that can benefit from the Elvi home charging unit:
- Nissan Leaf
- Renault Zoe
- Jaguar I-PACE
- Volkswagen e-Golf
- Kia e-Niro
- Hyundai Kona Electric
- Hyundai IONIQ electric
- Audi e-tron
e-zoomed is in the process of launching the e-zoomed charging store. However, in the meantime if you need a quotation for home charging please send us an email at email@example.com. We will be glad to assist.
We also recommend that EV drivers use green or renewable energy for consumption at home, to include, charging your electric car. We at e-zoomed have partnered with ecotricity, a leading green energy company in the UK. Follow this link to get a competitively priced quotation within minutes.