There is no doubt, in that, avant-garde products like the IWEECH e-bike, will lead the way for greater innovation in e-mobility, and in particular, electric bikes!
We at e-zoomed have been saying this for a while, in that, if there is one positive from the challenging past 12 months, it is the greater adoption of an active lifestyle by individuals across the world.
Cities like London and Paris have been transformed from congested and polluted urban centres, to havens of better air quality and lower congestion. The primary reason for this, has been the migration of individuals and families to active travel i.e. cycling (conventional and electric), e-scooters, walking etc.
There has been an ‘awakening’ across household and societies: the world is a much better place with fewer polluting cars and greater adoption of zero-emission electric mobility. 2020 witnessed an unprecedented increase in sales for all types of electric bikes. This is not a short-term trend. We expect a continued paradigm shift in consumer attitudes towards cleaner and more active forms of mobility. Pedal-assist electric bikes are here to stay for decades!
For those of you new to electric bikes or keen to learn more about e-bikes, we recommend a read of the following articles:
- Top Benefits Of Owning An Electric Bike!
- Electric Bikes And The UK: The Law
- Buying An Electric Bike: The Basics
IWEECH Electric Bikes: An Introduction
IWEECH is a company based in France and founded by Christophe Sauvan, an individual inspired and committed to making riding an e-bike smart and easier! The company’s manifesto explains why the company invented the IWEECH smart electric bike.
“Because riding in the city must above all be synonymous with pleasure and serenity, we wanted to offer a bike that is very easy to use. Indeed, the less you have to deal with, the more you have the freedom of mind to enjoy the ride and ensure your safety.”Christophe Sauvan, Founder IWEECH
We at e-zoomed agree with the core proposition of the IWEECH e-mobility product. Many individuals, though keen to migrate to active travel, lack the confidence to cycle safely on busy city roads. Even experienced cyclists harbour the same apprehension. Christope Sauvan is correct to identify this primary impediment to city cycling and the IWEECH e-bikes offer an excellent solution to enable easier and safer city electric cycling.
The high quality IWEECH electric bike uses ‘intuitive assistance’ and ‘smart controls’ to reduce the rider ‘operational’ burden when e-cycling. With an IWEECH smart electric bike, there is no need to monitor the screen or change the gears. The e-bike does it automatically i.e. offer the rider the correct level of assisted-power for pedalling.
The e-bike also offers a ‘smart gauge’ to give you an accurate indication of the available power-assist electric range. Most other electric pedelec only give an approximate range.
However, in the case of the IWEECH, it is the only electric bike to ‘provide clear, precise, real-time information’ on range based on your specific cycling conditions. The rider has greater clarity on the range available for the ongoing ride.
The IWEECH smart e-bike uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve the safety and performance of the ride, to include:
- 100% automatic power assistance.
- AI integrates all ride characteristics.
- AI integrates weather (wind and temperature) information.
- AI integrates information on e-bike components.
- AI integrates information on tyres.
- AI integrates topography and distance information.
- AI integrates battery and range information.
- AI learns your preferred routes.
- AI is continuously getting to know the rider.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): IWEECH learns from each journey by integrating many parameters. Thus, IWEECH can predict not only your next trip, but also the level of assistance you will need for ideal comfort and the associated need for energy.
- Smart Button: The exclusive IWEECH smart button, it allows you to manage everything from a single point and in one click.
- Connectivity: IWEECH embeds several technologies to serve you: Blue Tooth low energy consumption (BTLE), GSM 4G, NFC, WIFI, GPS. System updates are done wirelessly and automatically via WIFI. The user is recognized automatically.
- IWEECH actively and intuitively manages the energy to always guarantee enough battery to assist you until you reach your destination eliminating the need of displays and gears.
- IWEECH is the easiest bike to access. The IWEECH iButton allows you to control and switch between the different modes; iRide and Free ride. It also indicates if it is low on battery and warns component problems.
- iRide mode will, regardless of the amount of energy available on start, let IWEECH apply the appropriate level of assistance in real time and will always guarantee you enough energy to reach destination with the best possible comfort. Free ride mode lets you decide and manage the battery capacity.
- Your IWEECH bike is always surveilled by using its Anti-theft protection system with 3 levels of security.
- Frame: custom high density aluminum
- Fork: custom carbon
- Motor: Brose T©, central position, torque 90NM, 250W, 25Km/h
- Transmission: Gates CDX © Carbon belt
- Handlebars: aluminium
- Handles: ergonomics Ergon grip racing GS1©
- Stem: custom rotary ‘one-click’ (Exclusive system)
- Battery: extractible BMZ © URV7//36V//497Wh//13.8 Ah full load 3.5 hrs, 60% load 1 hr 30 min
- Charger: 36V 5A
- Wheel Size: 24 inches
- Tyres: Schwalbe © with reflective stripes Big apple perf. Race guard 50-507
- Brakes: Tektro Front and Rear Hydraulic Discs © HDT275
- Crank Arms: Miranda © Aluminium black
- Pedals: foldable
- Headlight: Supernova © front and rear with LED (205 Lumen) and custom automatic ignition
- Saddle: IWEECH/bike
- Saddle Rod: custom aluminum with integrated taillight
- Mud Guard: aluminium black (included)
- Weight: 18.5 kg (with battery)/ 15.5 kg (without battery)
The IWEECH smart e-bikes are available in 3 colours: white, storm grey and black. The e-bikes are prices at £2,999 including VAT and free delivery (mainland UK). To buy an IWEECH e-bike, simply follow this link!
We at e-zoomed are more than happy to assist you with all your EV needs to include:
- Compare and buy your next green car
- Compare and buy EV charging points
- Compare and buy best electric car insurance deals in the UK
- Compare and buy best electric car breakdown cover in the UK
- Compare and buy green electricity for your home and electric vehicle
- Compare and buy best priced electric car charging cables and EV accessories
- Compare and buy best e-scooters!
- Compare and buy electric kick scooters
- Compare and buy an e-bike