We are aware that you all have busy lives and may not get an opportunity to see all our social media postings across the e-zoomed official media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin). So we are making it easier for you to catch up with anything you may have missed. Of course, if you are not following our channels, we encourage you to do so. It takes only a minute and the social media links are on the e-zoomed home page!
We continue to encourage potential car buyers to take advantage of the UK government plug-in car grant (PiCG) incentive for battery-electric vehicles. The grant is up to a maximum of £3,500 towards the cost of buying a green car. The grant is administered by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV).
Combating harmful levels of air pollution continues to remain a core focus for us at e-zoomed. We encourage all home owners to switch to renewable energy for powering their home and electric car. The UK has witnessed significantly higher levels of air pollution in its public parks, further risking the health of the vulnerable.
We also recognise the importance of securing competitively priced electric car insurance. We work alongside Brightside, who are well placed to source comprehensive and cheap EV insurance for you. Simply follow this link!
We at e-zoomed are more than happy to assist you with all your EV needs to include:
- Compare and buy an electric car in the UK
- Compare affordable electric car finance and lease deals in the UK
- Compare and buy best electric car insurance deals in the UK
- Compare and buy best electric car breakdown cover in the UK
- Compare and buy green electricity for your home and electric vehicle
- Compare and buy best priced electric car charging cables and EV accessories
- Compare and buy best e-scooters!