A Few Of The e-zoomed Social Media Postings Over The Past Week!
We are aware that you all have busy lives and may not get an opportunity to see all our social media postings across the e-zoomed official social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin). So we are making it easier for you to catch up with anything you may have missed. Of course, if you are not following our channels, we encourage you to do so. It takes only a minute and the social media links are on the e-zoomed home page!
It has certainly been another busy week of building greater awareness in relation to emission-free electric driving. We received numerous comments from proponents of petrol and diesel cars in relation to the UK ban of internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles and the ongoing consultation process.
We also highlighted the current wastage of electricity in the UK, in particular, empty office buildings with lights left on throughout the night. We believe the UK government should introduce stricter legislation to reduce the wastage of power, which will improve air quality and reduce the load on the National Grid, important for the medium-term as we migrate to mass-market adoption of electric cars.
We continue to push on the importance of switching to green energy to power homes and electric cars. Every individual and household can assist in combating pollution and climate change, by simply switching to green electricity!
We at e-zoomed are more than happy to assist you with all your EV needs to include:
- Compare and buy an electric car in the UK
- Compare affordable electric car finance and lease deals in the UK
- Compare and buy best electric car insurance deals in the UK
- Compare and buy best electric car breakdown cover in the UK
- Compare and buy green electricity for your home and electric vehicle
- Compare and buy best priced electric car charging cables and EV accessories