Volkswagen AG, the Germany automotive group is one of the leading automotive companies in the global electric vehicle industry. Volkswagen has committed to an investment up to Euro 30 billion by 2023. It aims to sell 3 million electric vehicles by 2025 and launch up to 70 new EV models over the next 10 years.
With the launch of its electric vehicle ID. Family, VW is fast cementing a dominant position is to become the world’s largest electric vehicle manufacturer by 2028, with the automotive behemoth planning to manufacturer 22 million electric vehicles. The VW ID. Family includes the:
- The all-electric ID.3
- The all-electric ID.4
- The all-electric e-Golf
- The all-electric e-up!
- The all-electric ID.Crozz (concept)
- The all-electric ID.R (concept)
- The all-electric ID.Vizzion (concept)
- The all-electric ID.Space Vizzion (concept)
The launch of the Volkswagen ID.3 five-door family hatchback is part of the company’s broader strategy, to offer affordable EVs to the mass-market via the VW ID family range of battery-electric vehicles (BEVs).
- The 2020 ID.3 was first shown as the concept ID prototype electric car at the Paris Motor Show in 2016.
- The all-new ID.3 five-door hatchback launch model ‘ID.3 1st Edition’ was revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- The EV model, an important step for Volkswagen, has been positioned as an affordable electric car for ‘everyone’. The battery-electric vehicle (BEV) ID.3 model is marked as ‘3’, as this will be the third most important chapter for the German automotive company, after the Beetle and Golf models.
- The plug-in electric car uses the MEB bespoke electric platform. Manufacturing commenced in November 2019. As another first for Volkswagen, the ID.3 is carbon neutral upon delivery to its customers.
- The ID.3 has received positive reviews from Auto Car, Auto Express and What Car?. According to What Car “There are few electric cars that ride any better, unless you spend an awful lot more dosh.”
- The ID.3 is available in the following variants: ID.3 Life, ID.3 Business, ID.3 Family, ID.3 Tech, ID,3 Max, and ID.3 Tour.
|EV Battery Type:||Lithium-ion|
|EV Battery Capacity:||82 kWh|
|Pure Electric Range (WLTP):||336 miles|
|Tailpipe Emissions:||0g (CO2/km)|
|EV Type:||Battery-Electric Vehicle (BEV)|
The offer is subject to status and conditions
You have selected a 36 month Contract Hire (customer maintenance) deal, with a deposit (9 months) of £4,222.53 (excluding VAT) and 35 further payments of £469.17 (excluding VAT).
This contract has an annual mileage allowance of 8,000 miles, if you exceed the total contract mileage then excess mileage charges may apply. You will be responsible for all scheduled servicing, maintenance & tyres of the electric vehicle.
All offers are subject to change at any time, you must be 18 or over and finance is subject to status, vehicle availability and terms and conditions apply. We can introduce you to a limited number of finance companies, a commission may be received. Failure to maintain payments may result in termination of your agreement and the vehicle being returned, this could affect your credit rating and make it more difficult to obtain credit in the future. All prices correct at time of publication.
All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer. VAT at 20% may be payable.
|Finance Product||Contract Hire|
|Monthly Price||£ 469.17 + VAT|
|Miles Per Annum||8,000|
|Deposit||£ 4,222.53 + VAT (9 months)|
|Overview & Technical|
|Model||ID.3 Tour Pro S 82kWh 5dr Auto|
|Battery Capacity||82 kWh|
|0 to 60 mph||7.3 seconds|
|Maximum Speed||99 mph|
|Range up to||336 miles (WLTP)|