How To Use:
- Place 4 to 5 drops of the ceramic coating on to a specialised applicator.
- Lightly apply to the vehicles paintwork in small areas (50cm x 50cm), using an up/down and left/right lattice pattern for optimal coverage.
- Wait 1-3 minutes depending on the temperature of the working environment. You will see faint separation or “flash off” when it is ready for the next step.
- Using a clean lint free microfibre cloth, gently wipe the treated areas in straight lines to remove any excess coating. DO NOT create excess friction.
- Swap to a clean high pile microfibre and repeat the buffing. Again, use only very light pressure, so no excess friction is created.
- Finally check the panel for uneven coating or “high spots”. Lightly even out the coating if required.
DO NOT touch the paint or use the vehicle for 24 hours. DO NOT wash the vehicle for 3 days to allow for max cure and hardness.
Use Car-Chem Gloss Coat to top-up your protection and to remove any watermarks, dirt and damage.