- One year warranty.
- Premium TPU with thin and lightweight cable.
- Dust proof and waterproof to IP55 rating (when mated).
- Impact resistance to 2 m drop onto concrete.
- Super Fast charge – 3.6 kW, 7.2 kw.
- Compatible with all type 2 socket 16A and 32A public and home charge points.
- Type 1 to Type 2 single phase.
- Suitable for all Type 1 electric vehicles.
Premium Gen 3.1 EV Charging Cable Type 1 to Type 2 (Blue)
£149.95 – £189.95 (Including VAT)
- A superior Generation 3.1 EV charging cable, superior in every way! Rubberised grip. Fully sealed IP55 rated. Resilient TPU shielded cable. Lightest and slimmest design.
- Premium and lightweight EV charging cable for your electric car that is competitively priced. Great value for money.
- A robust build with good ergonomics and design.
- High visibility blue colour option. Perfect for charging during day and night conditions.
- One year warranty.
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Free Postage.
- Delivery between 3 to 5 calendar days (standard delivery).
- You have 30 days to change your mind about the purchase. A refund of the sale is available within 30 days (excluding postage costs) if the Item is new and has never been used. Only the cost of the product without any freight costs will be refunded. Please use the return procedure outlined below.
- There are no refunds after 30 days. If the product is defective, please use the return procedure below to have the item repaired under warranty or replaced. Should the item be over 30 days and used, we reserve the right to replace with a refurbished cable. The warranty on the replacement cable will be as per the original warranty from the date of the original purchase.
Compatible Electric Cars:
- BMW C Evolution Scooter
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Chevrolet Spark
- Chevrolet Volt
- Citroen C-Zero
- Citroën E-Berlingo Multispace
- Fisker Karma
- Ford Focus Electric
- Kia Soul EV
- Mia Electric Car
- Mia Electric Van
- Mitsubishi Outlander Phev
- Mitsubishi-I Miev
- Nissan Leaf before 2018
- Nissan NV200 SE Van
- Peugeot Galicia
- Peugeot Ion
- Renault Fluence before 2014
- Renault Kangoo ZE pre 2014
- Smiths Edison Van
- Smiths Newton
- Tata Indica Vista EV
- Toyota Prius Pre 2017
- Vauxhall Ampera
5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m