- Colour: black/blue
- Frame Type: Holland
- Frame Material: aluminium
- Size: M (26″)
- Gear Shift: sram – 2 speeds
- Brakes Front: v-brake – integrated transmission cables
- Brakes Rear: v-brake – integrated into the frame
- Wheels: M- 26″ x 1 3/8 aluminium double wall
- Lighting Front & Rear: LED
- Length: M- 1,770 mm/L- 1,840 mm
- Height: M- 1,095 mm/L- 1,134 mm
- Total Weight: 22 kg
Askoll Electric Bike eB1 (Black/Blue – Medium)
- A high quality stylish electric bike perfect for work and leisure commutes, without polluting the environment. A perfect transportation solution that is convenient, fun and saves you money. Also helps you keep fit!
- A perfect blend of Italian high quality, performance and style. Perfect for the discerning consumer!
- Premium Italian design & manufacturing: Askoll has been established since 1978. The Group entered the sustainable mobility segment in 2015.
- Great range and performance: zero-emission range up to 49 miles.
- Easy to charge at home or on the go.
- For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safety is imperative when using an electric bike. We strongly recommend the use of all appropriate protective gear, and in particular, the use of a helmet for all journeys.
- Free delivery. Up to six weeks from date of order.
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- Limited assembly required.
- Motor: Askoll brushless electric motor
- Power: 250 W nominal rating
- Max Speed: 25 km/h (15.53 m/h)
- Max Torque: 40 Nm
- Battery: lithium-ion (36 V – 9 Ah)
- Charging Time: 5 hours up to 100% (3 hours up to 80%)
- Range: up to 80 km (49.70 miles)
- Battery Warranty: two years
- Frame Warranty: two years
Askoll Electric Bike
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More