- Colour: black
- Tyres: 10 inch air tyres
- Brakes: front and rear disc brakes
- Maximum Vehicle Payload: 100 kg (220 lb)
- Lights: front & rear lights
- Throttle: index control
- Measurement: 115 x 54.5 x 95 – 115 cm / 45 x 21.5 x 37.5 -45 in
- Measurement Folded: 107 x 15.5 x 38 cm / 42 x 6 x 15 in
- Weight: 17 kg (37 lb)
EGRET-TEN V3 X 36V Electric Kick Scooter (Black)
£1,175.00 (Including VAT)
- A high quality stylish electric kick-scooter perfect for shorter commutes, without polluting the environment. A perfect transportation solution that is convenient and saves you money.
- A robust two-wheel electric kick-scooter. A perfect blend of high quality, performance and personality. Perfect for the discerning consumer!
- Premium manufacturing: EGRET is the in-house brand of Germany based leading electric kick scooter brand, Walberg Urban Electrics GmbH. All their electric kick scooters meet high standards of Germany quality.
- Great range and performance: zero-emission range up to 18 miles.
- Light weight: 17 kg.
- Easy to charge at home or on the go.
- For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safety & legislation: it is the responsibility of the owner/consumer to operate the electric vehicle safely. We at e-zoomed urge the use of all appropriate protective gear during the operation of the vehicle. We at e-zoomed take no responsibility for any accidents from the use of the electric vehicle. It is also the responsibility of the owner/consumer to check the laws of the country in regards to the use of this specific e-mobility product. We at e-zoomed are not responsible for any violations of the law by the owner. Be safe and have fun!
- Safety is imperative when using an electric kick scooter. We strongly recommend the use of all appropriate protective gear, and in particular, the use of a helmet for all journeys.
- Free delivery. Up to one week from date of order.
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- Limited assembly required.
- Maximum Range: up to 30 km (18.64 miles)
- Battery: 36V 10.4 Ah (li-ion)
- Charging Time: 70% in 2 hours, 100% in 4 hours
- Maximum Speed: 28 km/h (17.39 mph)
- Motor Rated Power: 350 W
- Maximum Power: 800 W
- Battery Warranty: two years
- Scooter Warranty: two years
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More