- Maximum Clearing: up to 22°
- Front Wheel: 8 inch
- Front Wheel: inflatable 3.5 b with suspension
- Rear Wheel: full rubber
- Shock absorbers front & back
- Drum brake back + engine brake adjustable
- Weight: 17 kg
- Lights: 3 x front – 2 x rear
ZERO 8 Electric Kick Scooter (48V 16Ah)
£895.00 (Including VAT)
- A high quality stylish electric kick-scooter perfect for shorter commutes, without polluting the environment. A perfect transportation solution that is convenient and saves you money.
- A robust entry level two-wheel electric kick-scooter with stability and enhanced manoeuvrability.
- Premium manufacturing: designed in France.
- Great range and performance: zero-emission range up to 31 miles.
- Light weight: 17 kg.
- Easy to charge at home or on the go.
- For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Safety & legislation: it is the responsibility of the owner/consumer to operate the electric vehicle safely. We at e-zoomed urge the use of all appropriate protective gear during the operation of the vehicle. We at e-zoomed take no responsibility for any accidents from the use of the electric vehicle. It is also the responsibility of the owner/consumer to check the laws of the country in regards to the use of this specific e-mobility product. We at e-zoomed are not responsible for any violations of the law by the owner. Be safe and have fun!
- Safety is imperative when using an electric kick scooter. We strongly recommend the use of all appropriate protective gear, and in particular, the use of a helmet for all journeys.
- Free delivery. Up to one week from date of order.
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of the manufacturer.
- Limited assembly required.
- Range: up to 50 km (31.06 miles)
- Battery: 48V 16Ah
- Top Speed: 40km/h (24.85 mph)
- Power: 500 watt
- Battery Warranty: One Year
- Scooter Warranty: Two Years
ZERO Electric Scooter
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More