- The MAX G30 is Ninebot by Segway’s premium model electric kick scooter
- It boasts up to 700W of power, significantly more than its product line mates, the ES1, ES2 and ES4
- This enhanced power level delivers extended range and quick-er speed, while still being foldable and lightweight
- The MAX G30 targets a discerning e-scooter rider that demands the best our product line has to offer
- Top-speed of approximately 15.5 mph(25 km/h), and a range of up to 40 miles (65 km)
- The customizable ambient and rear lights are not only fun, they ensure a rider can be seen in low light conditions and enjoy a safe ride
- IPX5-rating protects your G30 in wet weather conditions. Dust proof and water jet proof
- Weight: 18 kg
- Height:1130 mm
- Width: 430 mm
- Length: 1020 mm
Segway Ninebot Electric Kick Scooter MAX G30 (Grey) Pre-Order
£729.00 (Including VAT)
- Available for pre-order. Deliveries from 15th October 2020.
- A leading global electric kick scooter brand recognised for high quality and style. A transportation solution that is convenient and saves you money. A perfect companion for leisure travel.
- A one-push folding system combined with its lightweight make the Segway Ninebot electric scooters easy to store and transport.
- A robust two-wheel electric kick-scooter. A perfect blend of high quality, performance and personality. Perfect for the discerning consumer!
- Great range and performance: zero-emission range up to 40 miles and maximum speed up to 15.5 mph.
- Light weight: 18 kg.
- Easy to charge at home or on the go (fully charged within 6 hours).
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Safety & legislation: it is the responsibility of the owner/consumer to operate the electric vehicle safely. We at e-zoomed urge the use of all appropriate protective gear during the operation of the vehicle. We at e-zoomed take no responsibility for any accidents from the use of the electric vehicle. It is also the responsibility of the owner/consumer to check the laws of the country in regards to the use of this specific e-mobility product. We at e-zoomed are not responsible for any violations of the law by the owner. Be safe and have fun!
- Safety is imperative when using an electric kick scooter. We strongly recommend the use of all appropriate protective gear, and in particular, the use of a helmet for all journeys.
- Free delivery. Delivery from 15th October 2020.
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of e-zoomed.
- Limited assembly required.
- Maximum speed of approx. 25 km/h (15.5 mph)*
- Range of approx. 65 km (40 miles)
- Maximum climb rate: 20%
- Maximum driver weight: 100 kg/15.7 stone
- Lights: front and rear (1.5 W power)
- Riding modes: eco, drive, sport and pedestrian
- Charging time: 6 hours
- Power output: 350 W nominal/ 700 W max
- Battery: 551 Wh
- Warranty: 2 years
- Servicing: Sertec360
You may also like…
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More