- Input voltage: 5V DC
- Input current: 150 mA
- Power connection: Micro USB (power only)
- Ethernet connection: RJ45, cat5e patch cable
- Radion frequency: 433 MHz Band
Mi|Home Smart Eco Monitor Pack
£129.99 (Including VAT)
- A easy and great way to monitor energy usage at home from the convenience of your smartphone.
- The Smart Eco Monitor Pack includes 2 Mi|Home Smart Monitor Plugs, Master Smart House Monitor and the Smart Gateway Hub.
- The Smart Monitor Plugs allows you to monitor the power being used by an attached appliance.
- The Smart Plug transmits energy consumption information to the Mi|Home Mobile App. This allows you to monitor how much energy each device is using and also track it over time, potentially saving you money by identifying the worse offenders of energy usage.
- Please note that the Smart Monitor Plug cannot be switched on/off from the mobile app.
- The Smart House Monitor sensor clamps onto your mains power cable by the electricity meter and sends power readings to your Mi|Home Mobile App.
- This then allows Mi|Home to calculate the energy you are consuming in your property.
- From the convenience of the Mobile App you can monitor the energy usage of your home from anywhere in the world.
- The Mi|Home Smart Eco Monitor Pack is a must have for any family seeking to create a Smart Home via Home Automation.
- Download of the Mi|Home Smartphone App is easy and free.
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible.
- Note: please refer to the ‘Documents’ tab below for more detailed information on the product.
- 5 working days (standard)
- Delivery costs included in the selling price
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of Energenie
- Supply only. Installation not included
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More