- Monitor energy consumption of any electrical device you plug in to this Smart Plug
- Free iOS and Android App, plus browser interface
- High-accuracy chip provides real-time energy use
- Monitors 2W-3’120W
- Provides instant and cumulative energy use
Mi|Home Smart Plug (Monitor)
£25.99 (Including VAT)
- A easy and great way to monitor energy usage at home from the convenience of your smartphone.
- The Mi|Home Smart Monitor Plug is part of the MiHome home automation range. It allows you to monitor the power being used by an attached appliance.
- The Smart Plug transmits energy consumption information to the Mi|Home Mobile App. This allows you to monitor how much energy each device is using and also track it over time, potentially saving you money by identifying the worse offenders of energy usage.
- Please note that the Smart Monitor Plug cannot be switched on/off from the mobile app.
- The Mi|Home Smart Plug is a must have for any family seeking to create a Smart Home via Home Automation.
- Download of the Mi|Home Smartphone App is easy and free.
- Requires Mi|Home Smart Gateway Hub (not included).
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible.
- Note: please refer to the ‘Documents’ tab below for more detailed information on the product.
- 5 working days (standard)
- Delivery costs included in the selling price
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of Energenie
- Supply only. No installation required
- Model: MIH0004
- Maximum load: 3000W
- Voltage range: 230-250V 50Hz ac
- Transmission Frequency: 434.300 MHz
- Maximum current: 13A
- Protocol: OpenThings (16663DOC14)
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More