- Monitor energy consumption of any electrical device you plug in to this Smart Plug and control it from anywhere in the world
- Free iOS and Android App, plus browser interface
- High-accuracy chip provides real-time energy usage, monitors 2W – 3’120W
- Provides instant and cumulative energy use
- Switch on/off via the Mi|Home App or set timers, use geofencing or IFTTT to control automatically
Mi|Home Smart Plug + (Control & Monitor) Starter Pack
£109.99 (Including VAT)
- An easy and great way to monitor and control energy usage at home from the convenience of your smartphone.
- The Mi|Home Smart Plug + Starter Pack is a must have for any family seeking to create a Smart Home via Home Automation.
- The Smart Plug + allows you to monitor the power being used by an attached appliance on your smartphone via the Mi|Home Mobile App.
- This allows you to monitor how much energy each device is using and also track it over time, potentially saving you money by identifying the worse offenders of energy usage.
- The Smart Plug + can be switched on/off from anywhere in the world via the Mi|Home App.
- The Smart Plug+ can also be used with other features such as timers. This allows you to turn on/off the Smart Plug+ at pre-set times based on your settings in the App.
- The pack includes a Mi|Home Smart Gateway and 2 Smart Plug +.
- Download of the Mi|Home Smartphone App is easy and free.
- Requires Mi|Home Smart Gateway Hub (not included).
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible.
- Note: please refer to the ‘Documents’ tab below for more detailed information on the product.
- 5 working days (standard)
- Delivery costs included in the selling price
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of Energenie
- Supply only. Installation not included
- Model: MIHO037
- Maximum load: 3000W
- Voltage range: 230-250V 50Hz ac
- Transmission Frequency: 434.300 MHz
- Maximum current: 13A
- Protocol: OpenThings (16663DOC14)
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More