- Includes Mi|Home Smart Gateway Hub
- Control your heating using Alexa or the Mi|Home Mobile App
- Use Geo fencing and unlimited timers
- Compatible with all boiler types with a zero volt thermostat connection
- Zone your heating right down to a single radiator (further valves may be purchased separately)
Mi|Home Smart Thermostat And Radiator Heating Pack
£269.99 (Including VAT)
- A comprehensive starter ‘Smart Heating‘ pack to control and monitor the heating in your home from the convenience of your smartphone.
- A perfect first step towards Home Automation by creating a ‘Smart Home‘ to reduce energy costs and save money. Potential savings up to 25%.
- The pack includes three radio controlled Smart Radiator Valves, the Mi|Home Smart Thermostat and the Mi|Home Smart Gateway Hub.
- You can control a standard domestic boiler and the radiators via the convenience of the Mi|Home Mobile App to include switching on/off, temperature control and ‘zonal heating‘. The Smart Thermostat also senses occupancy and humidity.
- The Smart Thermostat and Smart Radiators Valves link directly to the Smart Gateway, which provides the communications between your Mi|Home devices and the internet.
- The Smart Thermostat connects to the boiler with a simple 2-wire connection and is battery powered.
- So take control of your heating environment and save money the smart way
- Download of the Mi|Home Smartphone App is easy and free
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible.
- 5 working days (standard)
- Delivery costs included in the selling price
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of Energenie
- Supply only. Installation not include
- If installation is required please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation
- Please refer to ‘Documents’ tab
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More