- Mi|Home Smart Plugs can be controlled via the Mi|Home Mobile App or web browser using our Mi|Home Gateway
- The Smart Plugs can also be used with other features such as timers
- As well as timers the Sockets can be controlled with IFTTT, this allows you to turn them on using the weather, ESPN, facebook to name but a few. It also means they can be used in conjunction with the Phillips Hue
Mi|Home Smart Plug Starter Pack
£79.99 (Including VAT)
- A perfect first step towards Home Automation with the Smart Plug Starter Pack.
- Switch appliances on/off from the ease and comfort of your smartphone Mi|Home Mobile App or remote.
- The starter pack contains the Mi|Home Gateway, three Smart Plugs and a remote.
- You can connect and control everyday household appliances like kettles, electric heaters, toasters, coffee machines, washing machines and more.
- Easy to install within a few minutes and the fastest and cheapest way to your first step in creating a Smart Home.
- Download of the Mi|Home Smartphone App is easy and free.
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible.
- 5 working days (standard)
- Delivery costs included in the selling price
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of Energenie
- Supply only. Installation not included
- Input voltage: 5V DC
- Input current: 150 mA
- Power connection: Micro USB (power only)
- Ethernet connection: RJ45, cat5e patch cable
- Radion frequency: 433 MHz Band
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More