- Measure the energy consumption and costs of running household appliances
- Identify appliances that are the worst energy offenders to lower your energy bill
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Easy to use
- Allows for two different price/tariff inputs
Smart Energy Monitor
£16.99 (Including VAT)
- The easiest way to save money the smart way by mapping the energy consumption by household appliances.
- Simply plug into a powered mains socket along with the appliance.
- The Smart Energy Monitor will monitor the energy usage of your appliance and help you identify appliances that increase your energy bills.
- The monitor can also calculate costs of using household appliances. It helps you lower your energy bill and reduce carbon emissions.
- So take control of your energy costs and save money the smart way.
- 5 working days (standard)
- Delivery costs included in the selling price
- Refunds only available as per the terms and conditions of Energenie
- Supply only. Installation not included
- Current range 0.005 to 13A +/-2%
- Power range: 0.1 to 3120W +/-2%
- Power factor: 0.00 to 1.00
- Overload power setting and alarm
- Accumulative electricity usage range/ ul
- RoHS compliant / approved to the appropriate parts of BS5733, BSEN 60730
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More