- One year warranty.
- Premium TPU with thin and lightweight cable.
- Dust proof and waterproof to IP55 rating (when mated).
- Impact resistance to 2 m drop onto concrete.
- Super Fast charge – 3.6 kW, 7.2 kw.
- Compatible with all type 2 socket 16A and 32A public and home charge points.
- Type 1 to Type 2 single phase.
- Suitable for all Type 1 electric vehicles.
Premium EV Charging Cable Type 1 to Type 2 (20m, 7.2kW) – Free Delivery
£434.00 (Including VAT)
Why buy from e-zoomed?
- 1 Phase, 20m, 32 amp, 7.2kW (Type 1 to Type 2).
- Best EV cables in the market at competitive prices. Fantastic value for money without compromising on quality!
- e-zoomed has a vast range of EV cables from 2m to 25m as standard. Those seeking a longer or a bespoke length, we are well placed to assist.
- The latest generation (3) electric car charging cable. High quality and high performance. The thinnest, lightest, toughest and most resilient EV charging cable on the market. Superior in every way!
- Dust proof and waterproof to IP55 rating (when mated). Rubberised grip. Resilient TPU shielded cable. CE certified and TUV certified.
- Superior and hardwearing materials (TPU-Thermoplastic Polyurethane). Superior resistance to oil, grease and abrasion. Impact resistant to 2m drop on concrete. High elasticity, strength and excellent tactile properties.
- Premium and lightweight EV charging cable for your electric car that is competitively priced. Great value for money.
- A robust build with good ergonomics and design.
- High visibility colour. Perfect for charging during day and night conditions.
- One year warranty.
- A must for any and every electric car owner.
- Excellent e-zoomed customer service.
- For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Postage.
- Delivery between 3 to 5 calendar days (standard delivery).
- You have 14 days from the date of sale of product to secure a refund. A refund is only available if the item is new, sealed and has never been used. For any refunds, the full cost of freight will be charged to the customer, to include, freight costs at the time of shipping the order to customer and collection of product from customer. For refunds, please email us at email@example.com.
- There are no refunds after 14 days. If the product is defective, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the item repaired under warranty or replaced. Should the item be over 14 days and used, we reserve the right to replace with a refurbished cable. The warranty on the replacement cable will be as per the original warranty from the date of the original purchase.
Compatible Electric Cars
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Chevrolet Spark EV
- Citroen C-Zero EV
- Citroën E-Berlingo Multispace EV
- Fisker Karma EV
- Ford C-Max Energi EV
- Ford Focus EV
- Ford Fusion Energi PHEV
- Ford Transit Charging Cable
- Honda Clarity EV
- Hyundai i10 EV
- Hyundai Sonata EV
- Kia Soul EV
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Mitsubishi-I Mi EV
- Nissan e-NV200 Combi Van EV
- Nissan NV200 SE Van EV
- Nissan Leaf (24 kWh)
- Nissan Leaf (30 kWh)
- Peugeot iOn EV
- Peugeot Partner EV
- Renault Fluence EV (Pre-2014)
- Renault Kangoo Phase 1 EV
- Toyota Auris EV
- Toyota Prius EV (Pre-2017)
- Vauxhall Ampera EV
e-zoomed Electric Cars
You may also like…
Is it better to have a fixed or unfixed charging station for your EV? We look at the features of tethered and untethered charging units.Read More