e-zoomed Electric Cars
Premium EV Charging Cable Case
£29.95 (Including VAT)
- The perfect case to store an EV cable when at home or on the road.
- Protects the EV cable from dust.
- Free shipping if ordered with an EV cable. If ordered on its own, £8.40 (including VAT) shipping charges will apply to the above quoted retail price.
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Free postage if ordered with an EV cable. If ordered on its own, £8.40 (including VAT) shipping charges will apply.
- Delivery between 3 to 5 calendar days (standard delivery).
- You have 30 days to change your mind about the purchase. A refund of the sale is available within 30 days (excluding postage costs) if the Item is new and has never been used. Only the cost of the product without any freight costs will be refunded. Please use the return procedure outlined below.
- There are no refunds after 30 days. If the product is defective, please use the return procedure below to have the item repaired under warranty or replaced. Should the item be over 30 days and used, we reserve the right to replace with a refurbished cable. The warranty on the replacement cable will be as per the original warranty from the date of the original purchase.
In the last few years, advances in the field of electric vehicles mean that the market is becoming more competitive, with Tesla coming up against Nissan for the best electric cars. But these are just two brands in what is now quite a large and varied range.Read More
Is it better to have a fixed or unfixed charging station for your EV? We look at the features of tethered and untethered charging units.Read More