- One year warranty.
- Premium TPU with thin and lightweight cable.
- Dust proof and waterproof to IP55 rating (when mated).
- Impact resistance to 2 m drop onto concrete.
- Super Fast charge – 3.6 kW, 7.2 kW.
- Compatible with all type 2 socket 16A and 32A public and home charge points.
- Type 1 to Type 2 single phase.
- Suitable for all Type 1 electric vehicles.
1 Phase Premium EV Charging Cable Type 1 to Type 2 (Blue, 5m, 7.2kW, 32 Amp) – Free Delivery
£179.95 (Including VAT)
- A superior Generation 3.1 EV charging cable, superior in every way! Rubberised grip. Fully sealed IP55 rated. Resilient TPU shielded cable. Lightest and slimmest design.
- Premium and lightweight EV charging cable for your electric car that is competitively priced. Great value for money.
- A robust build with good ergonomics and design.
- High visibility blue colour option. Perfect for charging during day and night conditions.
- One year warranty.
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Free Postage.
- Delivery between 3 to 5 calendar days (standard delivery).
- You have 30 days to change your mind about the purchase. A refund of the sale is available within 30 days (excluding postage costs) if the Item is new and has never been used. Only the cost of the product without any freight costs will be refunded. Please use the return procedure outlined below.
- There are no refunds after 30 days. If the product is defective, please use the return procedure below to have the item repaired under warranty or replaced. Should the item be over 30 days and used, we reserve the right to replace with a refurbished cable. The warranty on the replacement cable will be as per the original warranty from the date of the original purchase.
Compatible Electric Cars
- Chevrolet Bolt EV
- Chevrolet Spark EV
- Citroen C-Zero EV
- Citroën E-Berlingo Multispace EV
- Fisker Karma EV
- Ford C-Max Energi EV
- Ford Focus EV
- Ford Fusion Energi PHEV
- Ford Transit Charging Cable
- Honda Clarity EV
- Hyundai i10 EV
- Hyundai Sonata EV
- Kia Soul EV
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Mitsubishi-I Mi EV
- Nissan e-NV200 Combi Van EV
- Nissan NV200 SE Van EV
- Nissan Leaf (24 kWh)
- Nissan Leaf (30 kWh)
- Peugeot iOn EV
- Peugeot Partner EV
- Renault Fluence EV (Pre-2014)
- Renault Kangoo Phase 1 EV
- Toyota Auris EV
- Toyota Prius EV (Pre-2017)
- Vauxhall Ampera EV
e-zoomed Electric Cars