- Made in Europe. Two years European manufacturers guarantee.
- Integrated waterproof Tesla Command Button.
- Compatible with all Tesla cars (Type 2 connector).
- Premium TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) lightweight cable. Uses a 0,75mm² signal wire for added durability.
- Dust proof and waterproof to IP44 rating (when mated).
- Impact resistance to 2m drop onto concrete.
- Super Fast charge – 7.4 kW.
- Compatible with all type 2 socket 16A and 32A public and home charge points.
- Type 2 to Type 2 single phase.
- CE certified.
Tesla Compatible EV Cable Type 2 to Type 2 (2m to 45m, 7.4 kW, Black) – Free Delivery/Made In Europe (Prices ex VAT). Shipped From Europe.
£199.95 – £525.00
Tesla Compatible EV Charging Cable (with integrated command button).
- 1 Phase, 2m – 45m, 32 amp, 7.4 kW (Type 2 to Type 2).
- A must for any and every Tesla electric car owner (Model 3, Model S, Model Y, Model X).
- Tesla compatible EV charging cable with Tesla Chargeport functionality built into the connector.
- Integrated waterproof Tesla Command Button. Press connector button to open the Tesla chargeport. Press the button again to release the EV cable. Start and stop charging without the need to enter the EV or look for the keyfob (cable release will only work with the keyfob in vicinity).
- Manufactured in Europe. High quality components and tested in Europe.
- A robust build with good ergonomics and design. Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Superior and hardwearing materials (TPU-Thermoplastic Polyurethane). Impact resistant to 2m drop on concrete. High elasticity, strength and excellent tactile properties.
- The latest generation of EV charging cables: high performance, dust proof and waterproof to IP44 rating (when mated). CE certified. Two year warranty.
- e-zoomed is a leading UK destination for premium EV charging cables, for private and business customers.
- e-zoomed offers the most comprehensive range of EV charging cables in the UK (2m to 50m as standard). We also offer a bespoke length service for those seeking longer lengths.
- High quality EV charging cables, for maintenance free use over a long duration. Tough and resilient EV charging cables.
- Fantastic prices and value for money, without compromising on quality and performance!
- EV cables perfect for residential, workplace and public charging.
- Excellent e-zoomed customer service.
- For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free delivery for Mainland UK only. Northern Ireland and other destinations additional delivery charges apply. To get a delivery quotation please email us at email@example.com.
- The Tesla compatible cable custom is made (made-to-order) in Europe. Average time to manufacturer and deliver is between 7 to 15 working days. We do endeavour to get the order processed at the soonest!
- e-zoomed does not charge VAT on the invoice. However, VAT and import duties (if applicable) will be charged by the custom/ port authorities on entry of shipment in the UK. It is the customers responsibility to pay all charges levied by the applicable agency (e-zoomed does not take any responsibility for charges levied for VAT, import duty etc. by the appropriate UK authority).
- For any further clarifications on delivery process, VAT and import duties email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The EV cable is custom made (made-to-order) in Europe and therefore non-refundable, except if the EV cable shipped is defective. For any further clarifications on our refund policy please email email@example.com.
- We encourage all customers to double check the length and the technical specifications required before placing an order. For any clarifications we can easily be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Phase (7.4kW)
2 m, 3 m, 5 m, 6 m, 8 m, 10 m, 12 m, 15 m, 18 m, 20 m, 22 m, 25 m, 30 m, 35 m, 40 m, 45 m
Tesla Cybertruck, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model Y, Tesla Roadster