0.5 m, 5 m, 10 m, 15 m
|Outlet Socket (V2L)||
UK 1 GANG, UK 2 GANG, CEE 1P 16 A, SCHUKO, Waterproof
|Cable Type: V2L|
|Cable Length: 0.5 m - 15 m|
|IP Rating: IP44|
|Delivery: Free (Mainland UK)|
|Warranty: 2 Years|
Custom Made Vehicle-To-Load (V2L) Discharge Cable (Hyundai/ Kia/ Genesis) – Free Delivery – Only Available In Black
£145.95 – £255.95 (Including VAT)
Custom Made In The UK
- e-zoomed is the leading UK destination for premium EV charging cables, for private and business customers. We offer the most comprehensive range of EV charging cables in the UK (2m to 50m). All our cables are custom made.
- This V2L cable is only for the following electric cars: Hyundai IONIQ 5, Kia EV6, Kia Niro EV 4, Genesis Electric GV60/GV70.
- V2L charging is a bidirectional functionality allowing an electric vehicle (EV) to used its onboard high-voltage EV battery to charge or power devices and appliances.
- Connect up to 3kW (UK 3 pin) or 3.6kW (CEE and Schuko) of load (Depending on car model).
- Vehicle-to-load cables should not be connected to any other electrical system, as there is no voltage or phase synchronisation. Failing to adhere, will void your vehicle warranty and has the potential to cause serious damage to both the connected system and the electric vehicle.
- 16A 3G2.5mm2+2*0.5mm2 EV Wire (AC) / 15mm Diameter.
- The IP44 (Ingress Protection Rating).
- EV cable length: the length of an EV cable is measured, including the plugs (male/ female) on either end of the EV cable. Put another way, the length of an EV cable is measured ‘end-to-end’.
- The length of the EV cable is NOT measured between the plugs. For any further clarifications, please email us.
- We strongly recommend always choosing an EV cable length longer than what is required. An extra margin is prudent. It is better to have 1 meter too long than 10cm too short!
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Free delivery for Mainland UK only (except the Highlands, Scotland, for which a £20 delivery charge will be invoiced once the order has been received from the customer). Northern Ireland and other destinations additional delivery charges apply. To get a delivery quotation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The EV cable is custom made in the UK. Average time to manufacturer and deliver is between 2 to 5 working days for orders placed before 11 am. We do endeavour to get the order processed at the soonest!
- You have 14 calendar days to secure a refund. A refund is only available if the item is new and has never been used. For custom made products, we do not offer a refund, except, if the product shipped is faulty. For used items we do not offer a refund.
- In the case of a full refund, e-zoomed will deduct a shipping charge of £20 before refunding to the customer. The customer will be responsible for returning the item to the return address supplied by e-zoomed, at the sole cost to the customer. e-zoomed also reserves the right to charge a further administration fee for the processing of the refund, to include, but not limited to PayPal non-refundable transaction fees.
- No refunds will be offered outside the 14 day period. For refunds, please email us at email@example.com.
- We strongly encourage customers to seek any clarifications before purchasing the cable, so that the correct cable is purchased. For any clarifications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.