- Power rating: 7kW AC
- Input voltage range: 240~400 VAC (50Hz)
- Output current: 0~30A – AC RMS
- IP rating: IP54 enclosure (IP44/54 for plugs and socket)
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 50°C
- Standby consumption: <2.5W
- Materials: polycarbonate
- Protections: 6mA DC Leakage, Over current, PME and failed earth protection
- Height: 330mm
- Width: 290mm
- Depth: 112 (167mm Socketed)
- Weight: Socket – 3.5kg
- Charging connectors: Type 1 (SAE J1772)/ Type 2 (IEC 62196-2)
- Colour: black/grey
|Power Output: 7 kW|
|Cable Connector Type: Untethered|
|Solar Compatibility: No|
|IP Rating: IP54 enclosure|
|Delivery: Free (Mainland UK)|
|Warranty: 3 Years|
Untethered pod POINT Solo 3 Home EV Charging (7kW): price includes product only – free delivery
£699.95 (Including VAT)
Why buy from e-zoomed?
- A high quality and stylish EV charger for your home. Premium design and manufacturing. Perfect for any electric car.
- Price above includes product price only. It does not include installation cost.
- For an installation quotation please request an installation quotation above.
- Compatible with all plug-in electric vehicles. Perfect if you have cars with different connector types, if you have visitors, or if you are looking to future-proof your home for the next electric vehicle.
- Wifi enabled. Smart charging.
- Pairs with the Pod Point App.
- Remotely schedule the EV charging.
- Over-the-Air updates via Wi-Fi.
- Auto Power Balancing.
- Complies with Smart Charge Points Regulations 2021.
- 3 year product warranty.
- Fantastic range of electric vehicle charging cables (Type 1 and Type 2) available to buy from e-zoomed.
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Free delivery for Mainland UK only. Northern Ireland and other destinations additional delivery charges apply. To get a delivery quotation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund within 14 calendar days. Charges may apply in relation to delivery and condition of the product returned. Delivery cost for all goods returned will be at the cost of the consumer and arranged by the consumer.
- For an installation quotation please request an installation quotation above or email us as at email@example.com.
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11bgn Wi-Fi
- Feature updates: yes – via Wi-Fi
- Software updates: yes – via Wi-Fi
- Socket type: Mennekes Type 2 (IEC 62196-2) socket with statutory locking mechanism
- Standards compliance: LVD 2014/35/EU EMCD 2014/30/EU BS EN 61851-1:2019 EN61000-3 and -2 CE Certified BS7671: 2018
- Wi-Fi: WEP, WPA, WPA2 or Open Wi-Fi
- Connection security: secure data encryption HTTPS with SHA-256 hash algorithm
- Auto Power Balancing (Load management):
Pod Point’s hardware and software are engineered in house to meet the requirements of BS EN 61851-1 edition 3 and are tested using accredited independent test facilities. BS EN61851-1 includes various mandatory test standards that must also be adhered to.
pod POINT EV Charge Point
Type 1, Type 2