- S7 – 7kW Rate (single Phase)
- Model: S7-UC Variant: S7-UC-6mA-2 Socket
- Diameter: 360 mm
- Depth: 150 mm
- Finish: anti-graffiti
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +50°C
- Operating Humidity: 95%
- Socket Type: Type 1 (SAE J1772) or Type 2 (IEC62196-2:2016)
- Enclosure Rating: IP54
pod POINT Solo Universal Home EV Charging Solution (7kW, Untethered, Grey-Black)
£915.00 (Including VAT)
- A high quality and stylish EV charger for your home. Premium design and manufacturing. Perfect for any electric car.
- Compatible with all plug-in electric vehicles. Perfect if you have cars with different connector types, if you have visitors, or if you are looking to future-proof your home for the next electric vehicle.
- Wifi enabled. Smart charging.
- 3 year warranty.
- Approved for Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) Grant-Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS): save up to £350 to include supply and installation.
- Price quoted above is for supply of charge point and standard installation (to include the £350 OLEV grant). However, the above price is subject to final confirmation from e-zoomed after further assessment of your request by our installation team and approval by OLEV.
- Fantastic range of electric vehicle charging cables (Type 1 and Type 2) available to buy from e-zoomed.
- Charge point product not sold separately. Only available to purchase product and installation combined.
- For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Included as part of installation service.
- Product only available with installation service.
- Only as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- Installation costs, date and time to be agreed between customer and installer.
- Charge Protocol: Mode 3
- Rated Frequency: 50 Hz
- Over-Current Protection: internal (dynamic)
- Standby Power Consumption: <2.5 Watts
- Auto Power Balancing: enabled (excludes 22kW model)
- Rated Voltage: 230V AC phase+N
- Rated Output Current: 1 x 32
- Rated Output: 1 x 7kW
- Connection Security: secure data encryption (HTTPS)
- TCP: port 443
- Wi-Fi: (IEEE 802.11bgn) @2.4 Ghz
- Standards Compliance: LVD 2014/35/EU EMCD 2014/30/EU EN61851-1 and -22 EN61000-3 and -2 CE Certified BS7671: 2018