- Scalable charging capacity up to 22 kW, (tethered-4.5m)
- For all electric cars and plug-in hybrids with type 2 connectors
- MID-compliant meter for recording charges
- Future-proof with software updates
- Convenient and easy to use thanks to Plug & Charge (ISO 15118)
- Authentication at the charging station using RFID technology
- Integrated 4G modem for best coverage
- Compatible with commercially available back-end systems
- Easy configuration using Wi-Fi hotspot
- Integration into energy management systems (EMS)
- Efficient use of the available charging capacity through
- Local load management with up to 250 charging points and setting individual time profiles
- Compatible with external meters
- Made in Germany for high-quality manufacturing
- Optional purchase of a Connectivity Package to enable easy user management, remote charging station control and charge data reporting
Tethered Webasto Live Smart EV Charging Station (22 kW,4.5m): price includes product only (OLEV approved)
£1,540.00 (Including VAT)
Why buy from e-zoomed?
- A high quality (made in Germany) and smart EV charger suitable for residential and business charging.
- Price above includes product price only. It does not include installation cost or the £350 OLEV grant.
- For an installation quotation please request an installation quotation above. Installation prices start from £220 (including VAT).
- The smart electric car charger generates data for individual billing and is future-proof with regular online updates.
- Webasto is a German company with global operations. It is well recognised in the automotive sector for its high performance and high quality products, to include, sunroofs, air-conditioning systems, battery systems, high-voltage heaters and EV chargers.
- Perfect for any electric car (BEV and PHEV) with type 2 connector (European standard: IEC 62196-2).
- Integration into energy management systems (EMS). RFID technology.
- MID-compliant meter for recording charges.
- Capable of charging up to 22 kW (from 3.7 kW).
- Approved for Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) Grant-Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS): save up to £350.
- Fantastic range of electric vehicle charging cables (Type 1 and Type 2) available to buy from e-zoomed.
- Excellent e-zoomed customer service.
- For any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free delivery for Mainland UK only. Northern Ireland and other destinations additional delivery charges apply. To get a delivery quotation please email us at email@example.com.
- Only as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- We offer three levels of installation (basic, standard & premium).
- Installation prices start at £220 (including VAT).
- For an installation quotation please request an installation quotation above or email us as at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominal current (A): 16 or 32 3-phase or single phase
- Integrated power meter: MID-compliant, accuracy class B as per EN 50470-3 / class 1 as per IEC 62053-21
- Charging cable: Type 2 charging cable: up to 32 A / 400 VAC as per EN 62196-1 and EN 62196-2 Length: 4.5 m– Integrated cable bracket
- Max. charging capacity (kW): 22 kW
- Mobile communications: Slot for SIM card (form factor 3FF / Micro-SIM), integrated 4G modem (LTE)
- Communication protocols: OCPP 1.6, Modbus TCP
- Dimensions (W × H × D) (mm): 225 x 447 x 116
- Weight (kg): 4.4 – 6.8 (depending on the variant)
- IP protection class, device: IP5
- Operating temperature range (°C): -25 to +40
- Standards and guidelines: CE conformity – 2014/53/EU Radio Equipment Directive – 2011/65/EU RoHS Directive – 2001/95/EG General Product Safety – 2012/19/EU Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – 1907/2006 REACH Regulation
Webasto EV Charging