- Model: Pulsar Plus
- Cable Length: 5m
- Colour: white
- Charging mode ( IEC 61851-1): mode 3
- Dimensions: 166x163x82 mm (without cable)
- Weight: 1 kg (without cable)
- Operating Temperature: -25 oC to 40 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40 oC to 70 oC
- Standards: CE mark (LVD 2014/35/EU, EMCD 2014/30/EU) IEC 61851-1, IEC 61851-21, IEC 62196-2, BS 7671:2018
wallbox Pulsar Plus Home EV Charging Solution (7.4kW, Type 2, Tethered, White)
£955.00 (Including VAT)
- A high quality and stylish EV charger for your home. Premium design and manufacturing.
- Wallbox Pulsar Plus is a practical, intelligent charging system for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids, which connects to the myWallbox charging management platform using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. The Pulsar Plus comes with the addition of integrated DC leakage protection and in-build earthing protection as standard.
- Optimize your charging infrastructure and reduce charging times with Power Boost technology.
- In-build earthing protection for single-phase installations.
- Compatible with all Type 2 plug-in electric vehicles.
- 3 year warranty.
- Approved for Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) Grant-Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS): save up to £350 to include supply and installation.
- Price quoted above is for supply of charge point and standard installation (to include the £350 OLEV grant). However, the above price is subject to final confirmation from e-zoomed after further assessment of your request by our installation team and approval by OLEV.
- Fantastic range of electric vehicle charging cables (Type 1 and Type 2) available to buy from e-zoomed.
- Charge point product not sold separately. Only available to purchase product and installation combined.
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Included as part of installation service.
- Product only available with installation service.
- Only as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- Installation costs, date and time to be agreed between customer and installer.
- Charging Power: 7.4kW
- Rated Voltage AC ± 10%: 230 V
- Rated Current: 32 A
- Connector Type (IEC 62196-2): type 2
- Cable Width: 10 mm2
- Configurable Current: from 6 A to 32 A
- Rated Frequency: 50 Hz
- Protection Rating: IP54 / IK08
- Surge Category: CAT III
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi / Bluetooth