- Fully dynamic charging power 1.4 – 7 kW (1 phase charging)
- Load balancing of up to 3 units per fuse without additional infrastructure (wireless)
- Automatic queuing system
- The load and phase balancing works offline Integrated 4G in each box (e-sim), free subscription included for life Possibility of WIFI connection
- Permanent locking of the Type 2 cable
- Integrated earth fault protection – (Integral-type B RCD)
- Integrated RFID reader (NFC / ISO 14443 and MiFare Classic)
- Energy measurement (+/- 3%), -for reading charge consumption
- Developed and manufactured in Norway
- The box is 69% smaller than other solutions and weighs only 1.5kg
- 3 year warranty, from the day the charger is installed
- Universal, fits all types of electric cars and mains
- Manual and digital control (Free Easee app)
- You choose the colour
- Light strip showing the status of the charger
- Touch button for manual adjustment
- Brightness control sensor
- Temperature sensors in all main contacts
|Power Output: 7 kW|
|Cable Connector Type: Untethered|
|Solar Compatibility: No|
|Delivery: Free (Mainland UK)|
|Warranty: 3 Years|
Untethered Easee One Home EV Charger (7 kW): price includes product only – free delivery
£655.00 (Including VAT)
Why buy from e-zoomed?
- A high quality and stylish EV charger for your home. Premium Scandinavian design and manufacturing.
- Easee is a market leader in Norway. The EV charger is developed and manufactured in Norway.
- Price above includes product price only. It does not include installation cost or the £350 OLEV grant.
- For an installation quotation please request an installation quotation above. Installation prices start from £220 (including VAT).
- Easee One is intelligent and adapts to all electric vehicles, power supplies and mains. No need to think about technical specifications – the Easee One will automatically detect what power the vehicle requires. Built to comply with UK regulations, the Easee One comes with both integrated type B RCD protection and open PEN conductor protection.
- Reduced cost and time to install.
- Fully dynamic charging power 1.4 – 7.4 kW.
- Load balancing of up to 3 units per fuse by integrated wireless communication.
- Automatic queuing system.
- Offline proof load balancing.
- Integrated eSIM in each box, lifetime free subscription.
- Possibility of WiFi connection.
- Permanent locking of the Type 2 cable.
- Integrated earth fault protection (RCD).
- Integrated RFID reader (NFC / ISO 14443 and MIFARE Classic).
- Energy measurement (+/- 2 %), for reading charge consumption.
- The box is 69 % smaller than other solutions and weighs only 1.5 kg.
- 3 year warranty.
- Universal, fits all types of electric cars and mains.
- Full control with the Easee app or local WiFi interface, and open API.
- Tethered or untethered, at the click of a button.
- Approved for Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) Grant-Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS): save up to £350.
- Fantastic range of electric vehicle charging cables (Type 1 and Type 2) available to buy from e-zoomed.
- Excellent e-zoomed customer service.
- For any further information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Free delivery for Mainland UK only. Northern Ireland and other destinations additional delivery charges apply. To get a delivery quotation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund within 14 calendar days. Charges may apply in relation to delivery and condition of the product returned. Delivery cost for all goods returned will be at the cost of the consumer and arranged by the consumer.
- We offer three levels of installation (basic, standard & premium).
- Installation prices start at £220 (including VAT).
- For an installation quotation please request an installation quotation above or email us as at email@example.com.
- Dimension (mm): H: 256 x W: 193 x D: 106
- Operating temperature: – 30°C to + 40°C
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Charging power: 1.4 – 7 kW
- 6A 1 phase
- Up to 7.36 kW at 32A 1 phase
- Number of phases: 1 (fully dynamic)
- Charging connector: Type 2, Female (IEC 62196-2)
- Voltage: 230V / 400V AC (+ -10%)
- Advanced load distribution
- Up to 3 charging robots on the same fuse
- Automatic locking of charging connector
- Built-in energy meter
- Built-in 4G / GPRS
- WiFi 2.4 GHz b / g / n connection
- Control charging with the Easee app
- RFID / NFC reader
- OCPP 1.6 via our API
Anthracite, Black, Dark Blue, Red, White
Type 1, Type 2